We only acquire personal data that is relevant and which is required in order for us to book and manage your booking with us, and we undertake to process such information specifically in relation to your booking with us, and to ensure its security. If you wish to enquire/book with Top 100 Golf Tours, we require some personal details such as your name, address, email, contact number, golf handicap, specific dietary requirements etc. When you provide these details to us, you consent to the collection and use of that information in the ways described below.
We use your personally identifiable information in order to book and amend your tour (and any future tours). We will retain this information securely or until you request that we delete any personal information.
If you provide us with personally identifiable information for any third parties (eg names and golf handicaps for other members of your group etc), you must ensure that you have the authority of those third parties to provide their information for us to use to facilitate the booking and as set out in this Policy. By submitting such information on behalf of others, you are confirming that you have their consent.
We may also ask you whether you would like to receive promotional emails and mailings from us about our other products or services which may be of interest to you.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require the above information to understand and process your needs, to provide you with the best service possible, and in particular for the following reasons:
•Ensuring your tour is processed, managed and completed correctly and in line with your requirements;
•Internal record keeping;
•We may use the information to improve our products and services;
•We may use your information to help us understand you better and provide relevant offers, and to assist with future quotes and bookings;
•We may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact information which you have provided;
•From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests;
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Your rights and your personal data:
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
• The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was your lawful basis for processing the data.
• The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact email@example.com.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. If you follow a link to any other websites of our partners, affiliates and other third parties, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. We recommend that before submitting any personal data to these websites, you check the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Our Contact Information:
Date of Revision: 23 Aug 2018